Thursday June 24 all children get free admission to the rodeo
June 15, 2021 (Buffalo, MN) – Next week the Buffalo PRCA Championship Rodeo is coming to town Thurs. June 24, Fri. June 25 and Sat. June 26. All three rodeo performances begin at 7 p.m. Each night free pony rides will be offered to children attending the rodeo. Gates open at 5 p.m. Advance tickets can be purchased online at www.buffalorodeo.com starting at $12 for children and $15 adults. Thursday night all children 12 and under receive free admission.
Rodeo Week Free Schedule:
- Wednesday June 23 – FREE Family Night with petting zoo.
The community is invited to come out and walk around the rodeo grounds, meet the rodeo entertainers, and watch the sheep riding competition. Pre-register online for the Mutton Bustin Competition sponsored by The Boot Shack. The free Petting Zoo is sponsored by Enchanted Hollow Stables.
- Thursday June 24 (Tough Enough to Wear Pink) – 1st Rodeo Performance.
Free admission for children 12 and under
Free Petting Zoo sponsored by Enchanted Hollow Stables
Free Pony Rides sponsored by Hope Rides
Rodeo Daily Schedule: Thurs. June 24, Fri. June 25 and Sat. June 26
- 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. Breakfast
- $ (fundraiser for MN High School Rodeo Alumni Foundation, youth scholarships)
- 5 p.m. gates open, food trucks and western vendors
- 5 p.m. Beer Garden provided by Huikko’s Entertainment Center
- Coors Beer and Pendleton Whisky
- 5 p.m. Free pony rides with rodeo ticket sponsored by Hope Rides
- $ Ball toss fundraiser at intermission for Hope Rides
7 p.m. Rodeo performance
- Mutton Bustin finals each performance sponsored by The Boot Shack
- Rodeo After Party at the American Legion $ cover charge (benefiting Eagles Healing Nest)
For over six decades civic organizations, nonprofits and youth have benefitted financially from the rodeo. Fundraising is done by local Boy Scout, Cub Scout and Girl Scout Troops working concession trailers selling hotdogs, burgers, pop and popcorn during the rodeo performances.
Advance tickets can be purchased online at www.buffalorodeo.com starting at $12 for children and $15 adults. Thursday night all children 12 and under receive free admission.
For more information www.buffalorodeo.com
About Buffalo PRCA Championship Rodeo: Come experience Minnesota’s oldest PRCA Rodeo June 24-26, 2021. Since 1955, the Buffalo PRCA Championship Rodeo continues to provide quality family-friendly entertainment at an affordable price.
The Buffalo Rodeo Association is a non-profit that produces the rodeo annually with the generosity of local, regional and national sponsors.
The rodeo committee is comprised of community members, volunteers and is a non-profit that gives back to the community in multiple ways through educational scholarships and contributing to civic groups and clubs. The local Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts work the concession stands.